The Mission of the Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS® (ASR) Quality of Life Program is to demonstrate REALTOR® care and commitment to all communities in Saskatchewan.
The ASR Quality of Life Legacy Grant Program supports that mission by awarding $5,000 grants each year to one charitable organization in each of six regions in the province:
• Region 1: Saskatoon & area;
• Region 2: Regina & area;
• Region 3: Moose Jaw / Swift Current & area;
• Region 4: Estevan / Weyburn & South East area;
• Region 5: Lloydminster / North Battleford & North West area;
• Region 6: Prince Albert / Melfort & North / North East area.
Applications are currently being sought from registered charitable organizations that support the following activities that align with the ASR Quality of Life principles and priorities, as follows:
• support shelter-related services in our communities
• enhance environmental sustainability, protection and conservation of natural areas
• promote safer neighbourhoods and improved community services
• enhance and promote community development and better opportunities for “at risk” populations
• support populations and disadvantaged citizens
DEADLINE IS MARCH 18, 2018
Click here for all the info and application form.