Pauline has lived in Saskatchewan all her life and has been a Regina resident for over 40 years. She has 30+ years of real estate experience. Pauline is married and has two children, two grandchildren and one grand dog.
* Past President, Association of Regina REALTORS®, Director 8 years.
* Member, Canadian Real Estate Association, Saskatchewan Real Estate Association and Association of Regina REALTORS®.
* Century 21 Global Relocation Specialist and Certified Buyer Rep.
* Extensive experience with RCMP members and their families in buying and selling in Regina.
* Regular Canadian Blood Services donor 100+ donations.
* Easter Seals, top Regina Fundraiser for 3 years.
* Kidney Foundation Honorary Chairperson.
* Canadian Diabetes Association top Fundraiser.
* Volunteer - Neighbourhood Watch, Block Parent Area Coordinator, Community Association, United Way, Canadian Cancer Society, Telemiracle, Heart and Stroke Foundation, MS Society, William Booth Care Home.
* Past President, Toastmasters, St. Dominic Home and School Association and Regina Business and Professional Women's Organization.
* Co-founder and Organizer of Divas' Night Out annual fundraiser for women's and children's shelters, raised over $125,000 in 10 years..
* Realty Executives International 100% Club Award Certificate of Excellence and Executive Club awards, 2016-2020.
* Century 21 Canadian Realtor of the Year 2013.
* Century 21 Masters Hall of Fame - Canadian inductee for achieving CENTURION® status for 5+ years.
* Century 21 CENTURION® - international award achieved by the top 2% of agents worldwide for production.
* Regina CMHC REALTOR® of the Year 2002 chosen by peers.
* Quality Service Awards chosen by clients.
* Outstanding Achievement Awards of Excellence based on production.
Pauline considers continued professional education a priority so consequently attends seminars and conventions to keep on top of changes in the industry. She has certificates in relocation, sales training and public speaking. Pauline is a full time, hardworking, energetic REALTOR® who treats her clients the way she prefers to be treated - with professional respect, honesty and kindness.